Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

7allas (I am done with arabic!)

This was my final presentation:
(Obviously you don't have to read it but I feel like sharing it/ preserving it) Shook!

Saba7elhair! Esmi Kjrstin! Ena min Amerika leken dilwati ena taliba fi il gema America fi el Cahera Gadida fi Masr. Bedris il oha arabic, adub engleezy, teri7 Masr, deen Shia wu moosik7a. Moosik7a heya hayeti <3 ohib owey baakheni! Et welet fi South Carolina, baden roht li Florida. Baden aysha fi California ken andi teletasher. Baba bishte7rel fil cinisa wu mama moazafa. Andi a7h wahed, esmo Andrew. Wu andi kelib wahed, esmo Cleo... patra... Fi CA ena ba3shtena fi il maktaba fi gema.

Ahib owey hayeti fi Masr. A7sen maken andi Masr. Koolio ena sa3ida owey hena. Ahsahbi wu ena nroht li Sharm el Shakh, Luxor wu Istanbul fi agezed. Fi Sharm el Shakh sabe7na fi il shatr wu nshooft David Guetta. Fi ageza Eid Shukran nroht li Lixor bil aut. Ken whish owey il aut!! Ken zibela wu dowsha wu ken izez maksur! Ken zehma wu oaf fil arabaya seya etnain. Lekennnnnn.... baden shooft Luxor Temple, ken gamil owey!! Nshooft Karnak, Valley of the Kings wu Hatshepsut's Court. Ken helween!! Fi ageza mo7terif, nroht li Istanbul. Istanbul heya 7relly, mo7terif an Masr. Leken ahibit owey Istanbul. Il Hagia Sophia ken gamil owey. Baden negat hena. Fil wati shooft il sheruh shems adem ahramat! Ahib owey il safar leken ahib Masr katir.

Yarit aysha hena. Haftakil owey Masr wu ahsa7bi hena.
Insha'allah ena haga hena badekemsa!!

7obiktir wu shukran,
Kj



(( Good morning, my name is Kjrstin. I'm from America but now I am a student at the American University in Cairo. I study arabic, english literature, history, Shia religion and music. Music is my life, I love to sing!
I was born in South Carolina, then I went to Florida, then I moved to California when I was 12. My dad works in a church (there's no word for chaplain, just go with it) and my mom is a government employee (my teacher doesn't understand what a social worker is so I just gave up..) I have one brother, his name is Andrew. I have one dog, her name is Cleo. In California, I work at the library at my school.
I really love my life in Egypt. My favorite place is Egypt. Here I am happy every day.
My friends and I went to Sharm, Luxor and Istanbul for the holidays. In Sharm we swam and saw David Guetta. For Thanksgiving, we went to Luxor on the train. The train was awful. It was loud and dirty and there was broken glass (lol). It was crowded and we had to stand in between cars for three hours. But! then we saw Luxor and it was really beautiful. We saw Karnak, Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut's Court. It was gorgeous! For a different holiday we went to Istanbuk. Istanbul is expensive, different than Egypt. But I liked Istanbul a lot. Hagia Sophia is beautiful. Then we came home. I love to travel but I like Egypt best.
Later I watched the sun rise behind the pyramids! I wish to live here. I will miss Egypt and my friends here very much.
God willing, I will come back here after a few years!!
Lot's of love and thank you (to my teacher) KJ ))


I love Arabic.
THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment