Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ruh, ruh, random

No exciting updates from me today. But Sophie and Alex got an apartment for next semester, we're going to have dinner there tomorrow night to christen it! And monday night I went dancing at Cairo Jazz club with Margaux, Sophie, Alex, Aaron, Yaz, Miriam and some other girls. It was a jolllly good time. Other then that, I'm writing a term paper and studying for exams, and all that jazz. 
Oh but I skyped with my best friend Alyssa this morning, which made my entire life!! I'm excited to come home/ heart broken to leave. I can't wait to see everybody!



I started sketching again! It's nice to have some inspiration!

Oh and this is my new favorite quote:
“If the world were merely seductive, that would be easy. If it were merely challenging, that would be no problem. But I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.” - E.B. White

3 comments: