Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Wind Down

This summer produced a lot of good memories. Living in T.O. and working was a challenge and at times very lonely, but overall I really had a fabulous summer. And learned a lot about prioritizing and saving and that obscure place they call "the real world."

The last few weeks were refreshingly simple and good natured. I was with my family and the friends in the first place I really considered my home.

Here are some highlights:


Sara, one of my best friends since high school, is working on the Kern River as a tour guide and took us on a trip when our good friend James came down with some of his friends from school.


I got to spend two beautiful weeks just with my family. The first portion was spent in San Diego and the second we stayed in a cabin in Lake Arrowhead, a long time favorite of Mom and Dad's. This is a picture of Andrew taking some snap shots from a fire look in the San Bernardino mountains. On a clear day you can see almost all of California.

Reunions with some of the Dear Elizas (that means my gorgeous choir girls from high school)

I got to spend some time with Alyssa before she moved to Nebraska for school and even Charles came up from San Diego!

Gina, Melanie and I helped Monavie out with a photo shoot of her original designs!

Melanie and I ran away to the beach

The family at the San Diego Wild Animal Park

1 comment: