Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Les Miserables

Our dean bought us all balcony seats to see the incredible musical "Les Miserables" in the Kennedy Center.

The entire production was unbelievable. Everything was perfect from the stage to the performers. I was really impressed by the company, especially the man who played the protagonist, Jean Valjean. He had an incredible voice.

It was really fun going out with everyone from the program and getting glammed up as well. And we all know, I looove a good musical <3


My darling roommate Rachel and I on our balcony

My wonderful Chris Scali

Our Brazillian beauty- Maira and I in front of the Kennedy Center

My roommate Ariel and I by the fountains behind the center before the show!

Maira, me and Kazi inside before the show started



No comments:

Post a Comment